Monday, December 10, 2012

Have a holly jolly mushroom....

And....another 6 months have officially gotten away from me.  Sorry folks.  I've been quite busy with art and shows this year.  Hoping I can get better at blogging.  It is so difficult to find a few minutes in the day.  Several creations have come and gone.  I will just add my most recent work in keeping with the upcoming holidays.  I just finished a Santa Shroom ink and watercolor image.  This little guy is based on my line of sculptures I created a few years back.  I decided to do a bit of 2D art. I've also added a new Whimsy.  This one is a Wish Whimsy.  Prints are available through my etsy store at http://www.innerfae.etsy.com, and if you visit my website, you will be directed to other merchandise that is available.  I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who continuously supports my art.  Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement, and your generosity.  It means a great deal to me.  Magical blessings for a wonderful Holiday and Joyous New Year!!!!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment