Thursday, December 27, 2012

Questions

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever it is you may celebrate.  I had a wonderful Christmas this year.  Things are beginning to quiet back down, and as always with this time of year, I begin to think about next year.  What do I want to create?  What do I want to do?  Actually, I've come to realize those questions are simple.  I ask them of myself all the time.  The true questions have always been a bit more complex.  For years, the big question was who am I?  I didn't realize the voyage of self-discovery was taking place until I was knee deep into it, and then I suddenly realized I was changing and growing.  Of course, my art began to change as well.  The later half of this year became about...what am I?  My job situation changed dramatically this past year.  It will change again June 2013, as unemployment is looming ahead.  I'll admit I am a bit unnerved.  I'm not sure what do with myself.  What do I do next?  Where do I go from here?  Everyone says...well, you will have more time to focus on your art.  True.  But, art needs to pay the bills.  So, once again, I am riding the wave to see where it will take me.  I'm ready.  In the meantime, here are a few Wee Whimsy creations. The first is called Kisstletoe.  The second is called, Gift.  The last is a work in progress, and it is called Waiting. The last seems appropriate.  Blessings to one and all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment